Have you lost or found a dog or cat?

  • Report it to the Sheriff’s office at 541-426-3131

  • Notify our local radio station KWVR, 541-426-4577,

  • Call Mary, Chair of the WCHS Dog Committee, at 541-426-4170

  • Post on FaceBook under Wallowa County Free Classifieds and Wallowa County Roaming Pets, a photo of the animal with a description and contact number. 

  • Call the local veterinarian offices:

    • Double Arrow:  541-426-4470

    • Enterprise Animal Hospital:  541-426-3331

There are no articles in this category. If subcategories display on this page, they may have articles.